BUILDING ON A TRUSTED REPUTATION
A forward-looking estate plan you build today can be your final gift to those you love most.
I am attorney Michael G. Horton. Over 40 years ago, my father established a legal practice with the goal of helping individuals located throughout Central Florida with estate planning matters, like wills and trusts. Today, I carry on his legacy by continuing to provide trusted, reputable legal representation he has established through the years.
Whether your goal is to ensure your Central Florida family’s future financial security, or administer a relative’s estate, I can help.
Offering Central Florida families’ sound legal counsel to reduce estate taxes through wills, living trusts and post-death strategies. Schedule an appointment with me today. Call 352-269-1969 today.
Handling All Types Of Estate-Related Needs
I handle a wide range of estate planning documents such as:
- Wills, specifying who you want to receive your assets after you pass away
- Revocable and irrevocable living trusts, that may help your beneficiaries avoid probate
- Special needs planning, via appropriate trusts or other tools
- Succession planning for a family business
- Power of attorney, that names someone to act in your place if you are incapacitated
- Health care surrogacy, allowing someone to make medical choices for you
- End-of-life directives, such as living wills
- Pre-need Guardianship documents that allow you to choose a guardian ahead of time
- Marital agreements, that protect the rights of surviving spouses
For years, families have trusted the handling of their wills and estates to the attorneys at the Law Firm of Michael G. Horton. Our knowledgeable and caring staff handle each case with attention to detail, precision, and a commitment to customer service. For more information on how we can help your loved ones plan for the future, contact our law office at 352-269-1969. We are here to assist you with your estate planning needs and answer any questions you may have. Our firm serves the Clermont community and surrounding central Florida areas.
Contact My Office Today
Call my office at 352-394-4008 to arrange a free initial consultation. You can also send me an email by filling out my email contact form.