Estate planning is an important part of estate tax planning. Establishing a plan today, while you are still alive to benefit from communicating with your loved ones is the time to give them the gift of a solid asset protection plan — and that starts with making sure they pay the minimum amount of estate taxes when you die.
Providing Pre-Death Tax Planning Through Various Legal Instruments
If you reside in the Orlando metropolitan area and need help with estate tax planning, reach out to me, attorney Michael G. Horton in Clermont.
My experience includes tax planning strategies using legal instruments such as:
- Family limited partnerships (FLP)
- Irrevocable living and testamentary trusts
- Revocable living trusts
- Special needs trusts to ensure for the continued welfare of a loved one with special needs
- Charitable remainder trusts to provide for a beloved charity or religious organization
- Personal residency trusts to allow you and/or your loved one to remain in the home
- Many other types of trust options
Do you need assistance with Form 1041 for estate tax filing or Form 706 estate tax return? I have the knowledge to help with difficult tax and probate administration issues that arise following the death of a parent or grandparent.
Contact My Office For A Free Initial Consultation
Call my office in Clermont at 352-394-4008 to schedule a free initial consultation. Or send an email with a brief explanation of your circumstances. I will reply as soon as possible to arrange a time to meet.
Contact My Office Today
Call my office at 352-394-4008 to arrange a free initial consultation. You can also send me an email by filling out my email contact form.